This is the privacy notice of Ginga Prive LTD. In this document, "we", "our", or "us" refer to Ginga Prive LTD.
We are company number 12339755 registered in the United Kingdom. Our registered office is at 5 Mackeson Road, NW3 2LU, London, UK.
This privacy notice aims to inform you about how we collect and process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information. It tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information. Our policy is not just an exercise in complying with the law, but a continuation of our respect for you and your personal information.
We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
Our policy complies with the Data Protection Act 2018 (Act) accordingly incorporating the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regard to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at http://www.knowyourprivacyrights.org
Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
At GINGAPRIVE.com we recognize that your privacy is important and are committed to protecting it. We will never rent or share your personal information with any third party unless you give us your express permission to do so.
This Site collects certain information (“Personal Information”) when you interact with the Site, including data that can be used to identify an individual, as defined by applicable law. The Site may also collect data that does not identify you specifically.
The following is a list of data that we may collect and process about you:
- Information that you provide by filling out forms on the Site. This includes information you provide when you register to use the Site; subscribe to any services offered on the Site including but not limited to interactive services (such as blogs, chat rooms, message boards, or other user forums); enter a competition or promotion sponsored by GINGA PRIVE; complete a survey; or report a problem with the Site;
- Any information you may provide when you contact us or send us a correspondence;
- Details of any transactions you carry out through the Site including the placement of any orders by you; and
- Details of your visits to the Site including, but not limited to, your computer’s IP address, password information, page interaction information, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other data about the resources that you access.
We may share your information for business purposes, such as to execute your order, authenticate your credit card information, and protect you from fraud, as well as to improve our website and offer enhanced service to our customers. This may involve an authorized interested party such as an address verification service or banking institution. Under certain conditions, we may share your information in response to valid legal processes or if it is required by law. If you e-mail comments to us, we may use them for editorial purposes or in promotional advertising and/or marketing materials.
We may use information from cookies for the following purposes:
- Traffic monitoring, for example, the IP address from which you access the Site, the type of browser and operating system used to access the site, the date and time of your access to the site, the pages you visit, and the Internet address of the website from which you accessed our Site;
- To recognise repeat visitors for statistical/analytical purposes; or
- Anonymous tracking of interaction with online advertising, for example, to monitor the number of times that a banner ad is displayed and the number of times it is clicked.
- We may connect the information that we collect through cookies with other Personal Information that you provide to us. Such purposes are:
- To customize or personalize your experience of the Site; for example, so that we can greet you on the site by name;
- For transactional purposes, such as credit card sales; or
- To monitor your use of the Site in order to make our communications with you as relevant as possible; for example, by sending you email communications relevant to the parts of the Site that you visit most often or by letting you know about features of the Site that you have not accessed previously.
We may compile and report to third parties (such as advertisers) aggregate statistics about our users in terms of numbers, traffic patterns and related site information.
How personal information may be used, including anyone it might be shared with
In addition to using the information you provide for the processing of orders, payments and to provide you with a personalised shopping experience, we may use the information you provide to promote the products and services of our business partners or other companies. We may use your Personal Information for our internal marketing and demographic studies, together with non-personal data to monitor customer patterns so we can consistently improve our site design to better meet our visitors’ needs.
In addition to disclosures identified in the purposes above, from time to time we may disclose Personal Information to:
- Our service providers and subcontractors, including our affiliates.
- Unaffiliated service providers or related business companies, including website hosting companies, fulfilment companies and other third-party service providers;
- The prospective seller or buyer of our business or assets.
E-mail and Electronic Newsletters
We may occasionally send out electronic newsletters and emails to those who have provided their email address. If you wish to unsubscribe, please follow the instructions which are included in each email. Please be aware that when you make a purchase from GINGAPRIVE.com, we will send you an email to confirm your order and may also need to contact you via email if we have further questions regarding your order.
Updates to Personal Information Gathered Online
If you wish to change, correct or update your personal information, or have it removed from our database, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
Be sure to include your email address, full name and postal address.
No communication of data over the internet is guaranteed to be entirely secure. It may be possible for third parties to capture or retrieve transmissions or private exchanges illegally. GINGA PRIVE will attempt to guard your personal information but cannot guarantee the security of any information you share with us. All exchanges are made at your own risk.
Acknowledgement of Terms